Dr. Julian Conejo Gutierrez
Even the most beautiful smile can appear worn and faded by the years. Colina Dental is fortunate to have Dr. Julian Conejo, a leading, globally recognized prosthodontist specializing in the replacement of missing teeth and the restoration of damaged or worn natural teeth.
Patients from around the world travel to Colina Dental in Costa Rica to receive treatment from Dr. Conejo. Fluent in Spanish, English and German languages, Dr. Conejo is a favorite among international patients seeking a truly natural smile.
Dr. Conejo is recognized for excellence in the following areas of dental care:
- Dental Implants
- Full Mouth Restoration
- TMJ (temporomandibular joint disorder)
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
- Full Dentures & Partial Dentures
Dr. Julian Conejo is now a Certified CEREC Trainer in the Dentists & Technical Experts Network of CEREC Professionals. Click here to view the 2013 Trainer Network.
International College of Prosthodontists
Dr. Conejo is also recognized as a leading international authority on prosthodontics, offering lectures on advanced dental implant procedures, guided surgery techniques and cutting edge cosmetic and restorative dentistry.
- Young Clinician Award at the Nobel Biocare World Tour, Mexico City, 2008.
- Published in Multiple Scientific Journals
- Leading consultant to 4 international dental corporations.
- Languages: Spanish (mother tongue) English (proficient) German (intermediate).
- Photography & surfing.
- Julian was the National Junior Tennis Champion in 1999.
Current Concepts in American Dentistry:
Advances in Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation: New York University College of Dentistry, 2010-2011.
- PREP-LESS VENEERS: Porcelain laminate veneers without reducing tooth structure
- PORCELAIN RESTORATIONS IN THE ANTERIOR ZONE: Smile design, color, ceramic materials, protocols.
- AESTHETIC RESTORATIONS WITH CAD-CAM TECHNOLOGY: Inlays, onlays, veneers, crowns, block selection, CEREC restorations in one visit.
- MULTIPLE IMPLANT SUPPORTED RESTORATIONS: Clinical and laboratory procedures
- IMMEDIATE LOADING: Surgical-prosthetic protocols, guided surgery
- BIOLOGICAL PROSTHESIS: Philosophy, Vita Physiodens, complete dentures, overdentures, hybrid dentures
Specialist in Prosthodontics. Universidad Intercontinental, México. 2006-2009
Clinical Professor, Department of Prosthodontics, Universidad Intercontinental School of Dentistry. 2008
Visiting Professor, Universidad Intercontinental Mexico.
Doctor of Dental Surgery. Universidad Latina de Costa Rica, 2000-2005
Professor at the Prosthodontics Department, Universidad Latina de Costa Rica.
- Director of “Perlas de Porcelana Dental Laboratory.” San Jose, Costa Rica.