Dr. John Gillen
Prosthodontist, Universidad de Chile.
A healthy smile improves your confidence. Dental treatments can sometimes be distressing for patients. Dr. Gillen is well known for his professional skills, caring demeanor and ensuring that his patients have a much more pleasant experience.He restores his patients’ comprehensive health, well-being, confidence and self-esteem, using his professional experience in aesthetics and functionality.
His Professional Experience:
- More than 15 years of experience in oral rehabilitation, dental implants, crowns and veneers Prosthodontist
- Professional training in Implant Surgery
- Professional training in Contemporary and Aesthetic Dentistry
- Professional training in CAD CAM Technology- Implant dentistry trainer
- Excellent command of English and Spanish
- Running marathons
- Doctor of Dental Surgery. Universidad Latina de Costa Rica 2000-2005.
- Specialist in Oral Rehabilitation (Prosthodontics). Universidad de Chile 2010-2012.
- Professional Training in Implant Surgery. Universidad de Chile 2012.
- Professional Training in Contemporary and Aesthetic Dentistry. University of Minnesota 2008.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Fixed Prosthodontics. Universidad de Chile 2011.
- Profesional Training in Cerec (CAD CAM) Technology.
- Continuous Education in Prosthodontics and Implantology