Dr. Claire Arnould
Colina Dental team member since 2011
In 2010, Dr. Arnould graduated as an Odontologist at the University of Lille 2 in France and completed the Orthodontics and Dental-Facial Orthopedic Diploma in Paris.
While practicing in France, she focused mainly on the surgical and prosthetic part. She dedicated her free time to assist maxillofacial surgeons recognized in 3 cities of France in orthognathic surgeries or oral cancer surgeries.
Upon her arrival in Costa Rica, she joined the Colina Dental team in December 2011, where she reinforced her passion for dental aesthetics, which she takes pleasure in developing thanks to the technology and dental laboratory offered by the clinic.
Her warm and professional treatment comforts her patients, gives them security and motivates them to maintain their oral health over time.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Lille, France. 2004-2010.
- Title recognized and equated by the University of Costa Rica. 2013
- Diploma in Orthodontics and Dento-Facial Orthopedics, Paris, France. 2009-2011.
- Member of the College of Dental Surgeons of France.
- Member of the College of Dental Surgeons of Costa Rica.
- Trilingual: French, Spanish, English.
- March 2019: CPR training endorsed by the AHA